Simply turn it on, insert one of the 20 fantastic Polaroid Play PLA filament colours or use with any Polaroid PLA Universal filaments.
Then create your fun!
1. Use the USB cable provided to connect to a DC5V 2A power source.
2. Press the Power button to turn on. The light will turn Red to indicate that the pen is heating up.
3. When the light turns Blue it means the pen is ready to use. Insert your Polaroid 3D Pen Filament (3 – ‘Filament loading’) and press and hold the Print button until you feel the filament being gently guided int the Pen.
4. The filament is fully loaded when you see the filament appear from the end of the nozzle. You are then ready to start creating your amazing 3D models!
5. You can speed up or slow down the extrusion depending on what you are creating using the speed control buttons. There are 8 speed settings in total.
Polaroid 3D offers a number of ways to purchase the products you need.