Simply create your fun by building your own freehand 3D models or free-drawing int the air.
Uses Polaroid Play 3D Pen Filament (PL-2500-00)
1. Use the USB cable provided to connect to a DC5V 2A power source.
2. Press the Power button to turn on. The light will turn Red to indicate that the pen is heating up.
3. When the light turns Blue it means the pen is ready to use. Insert your Polaroid 3D Pen Filament (3 – ‘Filament loading’) and press and hold the Print button until you feel the filament being gently guided int the Pen.
4. The filament is fully loaded when you see the filament appear from the end of the nozzle. You are then ready to start creating your amazing 3D models!
5. You can speed up or slow down the extrusion depending on what you are creating using the speed control buttons. There are 7 speed settings in total. The number of green LED lights that are lit indicate the speed that the pen is set to.
6. 1 light lit is the slowest speed, all 7 lights lit are the fastest speed.
7. The Polaroid FAST Play 3D Pen comes with 3 different size nozzles to allow you to create your models faster or with different design techniques. To change the nozzle simply use the nozzle holder to unscrew current nozzle and screw in the nozzle you wish to use next. Remeber the pen must be at its correct operating temperature to do this.
Polaroid 3D offers a number of ways to purchase the products you need.